With over 450 posts in the bank, Go Healthy Go Fit has reached out to health, fitness and nutrition fanatics in almost every country in the world. But I feel like I never get enough of your input back, so today it’s all about you folks!!
I want to know what exercises you’ve found helpful, what diet tips you’ve adopted and the overall little nuggets of information regarding general health and fitness that have helped you lead a happy, healthier life. We’ve got some reoccurring themes here as I’m sure you know, so let’s recap some of the constants:
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): Have sprint intervals in the pool, on the track, in the park or even on cardio machines helped you burn fat faster than steady state cardio?
- Intermittent Fasting: Have you tried it yet? Is it working for you and more importantly, have you taken both this approach as well as the 5-7 meals a day approach? Which did you find more appealing to your lifestyle?
- Whole Foods: Have you made the monumental switch to eating entirely whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, meats, etc.? Aside from your gains in your physique, do you feel healthier, stronger and happier as a result of it?
- Processed Foods: More importantly, has eliminating (or majorly reducing) the ingestion of processed foods changed your life the way it’s changed mine? Are you in on the secret yet?
- Learning From Successful People: Through Celebrity Diets & Workouts, various interviews with experts in the health and fitness world and brilliance found in the comments section, have you been able to take hints from people who lead healthy, fulfilling lives? Have you yourself given back to the community by helping those who are just now embarking down the healthy life path?
What’s been your X-factor? What has one switch in your life brought about the most tangible difference in your health and attaining your goals in fitness? I can honestly say, without a doubt, that my X-factor has been you. By having Go Healthy Go Fit as both a forum for my thoughts and beliefs as well as my own personal health and fitness library where I get to pick the brains of some of the most impressive health nuts the world has to offer, I have achieved milestones in my own health and fitness that I never thought were possible.
For that, I am eternally grateful. And today, I tip my hat to you, the reader. I’m looking forward to another 450 posts and then some!! So… now you get to tell me what you want those next 450 to be about. Go ahead, ask and you shall receive!!
Possibly Related Posts:
- BREAKING NEWS: Health And Fitness Blogger Caught Eating Ice Cream!
- Your Aerobics Class Is Holding You Back
- Go Healthy Go Fit Declares WAR on Dominos
- Sexual Politics In The Gym
- 5 Unhealthiest Fast Food Items